ATLANTA GEORGIA TEMPLE

ATLANTA GEORGIA TEMPLE

Monday, September 19, 2011

Semana 39, Part 2 - Remembering 9/11 & Football

After resending my letter, I finally got a reply:


Yay! Ok, I got the letter! Super cool!

I do remember when the twin towers were hit, I was at school waiting for the bell to ring. I think I was in Mrs. Allen's 3rd grade class too. Wow, that was a long time ago. But it's always good to remember times like that, not dwell on them, learn and continue moving forward. "The future is only as bright as your faith." (Thomas S. Monson).

Oh man, I didn't think I'd ever miss football as much as I do now hahaha! Work first. Play later, yeah? I can't wait to come back and get back into it! Good for Houston. Keep being a stud. I can't believe Bountiful lost to Viewmont, ughhh! Houston better not lose to them when he plays. Boo Viewmont! Boo Hema! (hahaha jk bro, you cool),

Work here is going good. Then it rained for 4 days in a row but now it's starting to heat up again. I like the cooler weather much more. And I did get the box dad sent. Thank you so much! I don't wanna wear the new shoes cuz their so nice compared to my other ones I have haha! Church was good and we only went to our branch.

Well, that's all for this second installment! Love you guys!

--Elder Heimuli

No comments:

Post a Comment