ATLANTA GEORGIA TEMPLE

ATLANTA GEORGIA TEMPLE

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Semana 53 - Padawan

Hey mom!

It's true, Prince headed up north! Transfers was kinda crazy cuz we were sure we were gonna stay together for one more but Charlesworth was called DL only 6 months out and I am still here and TRAINING!!!! What the weird?



I'm one of the youngest trainers in spanish for years hahaha so I didn't feel ready. It's going well though, haven't totally failed in spanish yet haha. My padawan's name is Elder Bakes. He makes my job easy, though, cuz he's not scared to talk and teach. Super legit.



So everything here is going great! We just had another investigator, Sonia, go with her 2 kids! Then we had Norma and her daughter! Rosana didn't go cuz her baby got sick the night before. She did tell us last monday that she wants to go every week cuz she knows it'll be good for her baby. So in total we had 4 inv. and 4 less active members attend! Yay! I just have a big testimony of service and that it goes a long way! In the meeting we had with Pres. Satterfield at transfers, Sis. Satterfield said, "you don't serve someone because you love them, but you love them because you've served them."

I have been really trying to serve everyone and I can truly say that I have a greater love for everyone here. It's a good thing I didn't get transfered or I'd be a wreck haha. God won't give us something we can't handle:)

So for calls this sunday we're gonna only go to sacrament which ends at 10:30. So I guess whenever is good for you guys after that I can call? Just let me know! And I'm just gonna call your phone this time?

Everything here is going well and I'm doing good! There's not too much to say since I'll be talking to ya'll here in a bit, and all there is to do is work, work work--but I just wanted to say that I love you mom! I love you all and I'm so happy I have such a great family! I'm so blessed!

Love, Elder Heimuli

No comments:

Post a Comment