ATLANTA GEORGIA TEMPLE

ATLANTA GEORGIA TEMPLE

Monday, April 9, 2012

Semana 69 - Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter!!! My sunday was great! I'm just so grateful for this time of year! Yeah, the candy and little bunnies and stuff are all great, but the true meaning of Easter is much more beautiful. Church was just full of everyone bearing their testimonies of the gospel and it was so cool to see. I for one am so grateful that I have the gospel in my life and for the sacrifices that EVERYONE has made to make that happen.

Oh man, the Hawaiian food at Grandma's birthday sounded so great! I really miss poly food, not gonna lie. We found this little restaurant on the way to the chapel from our house called Waikiki (hawaiian bbq). We went there for the first time a few weeks ago and I got some chicken katsu...IT WAS SO GOOD!!! I think I've just had one too many torillas in the past year and 1/2.

That's so cool about Hema/Normas date! I'm glad Jessye treated them well haha.

I hope everything goes well with Hema's surgery, that's crazy! I bet he'll go right back into playing music when it's done--he's a tough kid.

I can't believe Hev met Morris! When me and him were comps he would tell me that him and his friends would go to St. George a lot. I thought that was odd ...I mean, Why come to Utah when you can go to Vegas? haha!

I actually haven't heard from any of the coaches from Weber...so yeah. Everything else out here is going good. My allergies are still here but not as strong as they used to be. I'll be good in a little while. This week went by so fast. It's all going by so fast.

Why is Harrison's party so soon?

Well, just know that everyting in the ATL is good for another week. The work is still the work but I love it! I'm so grateful for you and everything that you do for me! Same goes for the whole family! It's crazy that this is the last full week of this transfer, and then we'll see what happens! Time's going fast!

Love, E. Heimuli

No comments:

Post a Comment