ATLANTA GEORGIA TEMPLE

ATLANTA GEORGIA TEMPLE

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Semana 73 - It's a Blessing to Be Humbled

Hey mom!

It's been a good week here in C-town and a fast one as well! E. Nay and I are working hard and biking even harder! We've made some pretty good progress with the english investigators that we have this past week. The spanish work is still moving along pretty slowly. I talked to Pres. Satterfield this week and he wants us to focus on the spanish big time so that is what we've been trying to do. We were really working (and continuing to do so) on strengthening the spanish members here so that they can help us strengthen the investigators. There are a lot of less actives. It's really sad to see so many people just fall away like that and the english side can't help very much cuz they don't speak spanish.

At church this sunday we had 8 less actives there!!! I was so excited! It was also a really great fast and testimony meeting. I did translate and I'm improving every week haha.

It's a blessing to be humbled like that so I always strive to become better. Hema is definately right, though. Translation is a very great way to improve your spanish! I've gotten a lot better in these past 2 weeks.

The weather here has been SO HOT!!! This summer is definatley gonna be a lot worse than the last one! It's been really great though! Bike is really helping me drop some weight. Blessings!

Alright, so I don't think I'll be able to call you for Mother's Day in the morning. We have meetings starting at 8 and church goes to 1 in the afternoon. When would be best? At night? Um...sorry, I don't really know.

Well, I'm excited to talk to ya'll!!!! There's not much else to say and I'm doing great out here!

--Love, Elder Heimuli

No comments:

Post a Comment